1. How did you get involved with this book?
2. What was it like working on/being part of this book?
3. What kind of responses have you had from the book?
People have been very supportive and encouraging. At the signing tables people, both men and women, are asking for more of this. This excites me, it gives me hope for the future. I look forward to seeing a new and balanced view of female strength and beauty.
4. What has been a highlight for you of being involved in this book?
|Nina & Jane|
5. Can you tell us about a woman who has inspired you?
Dr Jane Goodall. At 85 years of age she's still determined to spread a message of hope. She uses her passion, persistence and purpose to improve the lives of others, animals & the planet we share.
You can find out more about Once Upon a Time in Birmingham and order your copy (£14.99) here.
Photo: Jack Spicer Adams